Wednesday 1 February 2017

Rebel Tie Fighter Varients

I like to do obscure space ship lego builds. Two of these are from the Rebels - the Wolf and the Mining Guild Tie Fighter. I finished the wolf over a year ago and it was at Brickvention 2016 (the table next to me was empty so I put out some ships and small MOCs) but finally got around to adding custom stickers. The mining guild tie was also finished a few months back but I added stickers too. I made up a mining guild insignia but the sticker would not remove in one piece so I turfed it.

An ongoing theme of my lego builds has been mashups and I've done about 6 other tie fighter mashups (scooby doo, ghostbusters, dalek, steampunk, classic space and batman) but since this is a Rebels blog I won't bore you with them. You can see more images on flickr here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/78271818@N00/with/32342394505/

Oh dang the wings on the wolf are on backwards... oh well.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks mate. "Feedback from Limbach' piques my interest and I regret that you've let life "blog" you down (pardon the pun) and not continued reviewing purveyors of culinary excellence.

    ReplyDelete